"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Results, The Aftermath Of The Post Examinations

I am filled with excitement. I had passed all my examination and the results are not that bad either. In fact, the fear of me not passing my Mathematics subjects, has haunted since the start of the holidays. Imagine this, the whole cohort could not complete the exam paper and it is one of the toughest as compared to the previous years.

Well, some of us were disappointed with the results. Some had a bigger GPA than me and some had lower than me. It does not matter at all to me. In fact, the fight to compete with the rest of the students had entirely diminished to me. Why? I see no point in doing so. Why must any students fight with one another to maintain a certain grade so as to be the best amongst all? Perhaps it is the quest to proceed to the next level of education but there will be a quota for that.

On the contrary, in the end, if any of the students, failed to win, wouldn't that be disappointing? what I will advice is to do your best in the examinations and do not have the urge to compete with the rest. It is not emotionally good for the heart if we are going to be envious or jealous of others better than us. Yes, it is good to have someone to admire upon but it is not good to try to be someone who can score well when in the end, we know our maximum limits. Just try your best and if you studied well enough, I am confident that passing is just a breeze to anyone. Getting distinctions are just an added plus to your hardwork.

Never compare. Study hard and play hard too. Anyway, as for me, I am already on the verge of exploding to smithereens. Do not get me wrong. What I meant here is that I am already at my peak of excitement as I can now enjoy without fear. Till January 10, 2007, when school reopens, I will party to the max.

And ...did i tell you something? I had found my match for a girlfriend. I am seeing someone right now. Pray for me that this will work. Tell you more on that on my next blog. Adios...

No comments: