"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A shocking image

Just a short one, remember when I said that I had a very short hair cut? I thought that I am crazy to do that now but after my trip on the train this afternoon, I realized that I am not that pathetic.

This is because I saw a couple of young teenagers who had a hair cut with some funky outlook on their heads. Now how do I describe this. They did some line designs that look like a zebra crossing on the road by the sides of their head and make some spiky hair on top of their head. Some have designs of an unknown picture at their back of their heads which reminds me of the punksters in the 90s where they will have their long sharp and spiky hairdo on their heads and roamed around aimlessly in town for attention.

Oh dear. These teenagers must have mimicked that fashion and they are trying to revive that era again. To be honest, it is a mockery to their image. The difference between that time and now is that, these teenagers nowadays do not have their style on their own as compared to those kids in the 90s. I got to admit, those confused kids during the 90s with their spiky hairdo, had created their image of their interest in a certain music or culture. The teenagers nowadays are just following the past. Sigh.

Anyway, be it cool or not, it is still silly to me. Why do you want to have a porcupine head and show off to people? Shouldn't they just become a clown in the circus? I rest my case.

No comments: