"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Examinations are over!


The coolest things about examinations are that you actually look forward for the things you missed doing. I missed going to the movies, hanging out in cafes around Singapore, shopping and socializing. Of course, nothing beats than going for a holiday. I just rang my KL friends last week and they are so excited in meeting up with me.

Definitely this time, it is not only to Kuala Lumpur but from there, we will be flying off to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, where I will get to meet nature. What is so interesting about this trip is that, I will be able to be with to another place which I have not been to. I will have the chance to do mountain trekking in Mount. Kinabalu, one of the highest mountain in southeast asia, go to Sepilok to visit the Orang Utan Sanctuary(this will be interesting), visit the Monsopiad Cultural Village to experience Kadazan culture through activities such as cultural dances or even a chance to use a blow-pipe and many more. These are the things that I have never experienced before. If people from around the world, takes the initiative or interest to travel all the way to places in Southeast Asia, why shouldn't I do the same thing? Well, I have the opportunity to do so now.

I truly deserve this break and the best thing to have a fresh start is to travel. Why not? I have one and a half months break for the school holidays. However, my last examination was horrendous and horrific as most of the cohort did not complete the examination paper on time. The mathematics paper was the toughest as compared to the previous years. Oh well, I shall think about that when my results come out this middle of December. Till than, it is party time.

The fun starts tommorow with the visit to the Puteri Gunung Ledang, the musical show in the esplanade. I have been waiting for this theatre show for a long time. It is time to let my hair down. Cheers, Max!

No comments: