"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Friday, November 10, 2006

The Perfect Dream

It had been an exhausting week as today marks the end of my Maths Quizzes before my final Maths examination which will take place in the next fortnight. On the other hand, a classmate of mine had just turned into a new dad of the year as his wife had delivered his child yesterday.

Whenever such glorious events happen in someone's life, I will always feel very happy for them. Why not? That only shows their blessed life of being able to continue their next generation after years of loving each other as a couple. It seems to be the logical way of living any life in this world to most people.

The issue that I will think about is about myself being in that situation when the time comes. Now, as someone that will turn into 33 soon, I wonder whether the thought of me waiting with my future wife in a delivery room in a hospital will ever come into reality. Can I visualize myself waiting by my wife's side and seeing her in pain and agony of giving birth? What will the vision of myself be when I receive my first newborn out of my own flesh and blood?

The feeling of satisfaction? The feeling of complete? The feeling of love that will finally flourished into another human being brought into this world? I do not know. I have yet to find my love to know how is it like. Yes. I know. Who will that be? Hasn't Max been out of love for a long time since the break up of my engagement? The search for the new love has now turned into something that is dependant on fate. What is my next dream than?

Well, as the quote goes, " If you cannot get what you want in life, you should help others get what they want in life." The purpose of my life is yet to be determined. Only God knows that, it is like a perfect dream that is circling in my mind. To be realistic, the perfect dream seem to be fading away as I aged further. When I walked everyday with my disappointment on my love life eversince, I will often ponder on how to assist someone in their live so as to complete my lonely life. I guess that is why I decide to swap my engineering career into teaching. The will to inspire someone to be the best in their life when I have yet to accomplish mine is fulfilling and enriching to myself.

Well, I gave my congratulations to my classmate, who has turned into a father. I sometime wonder whether he is liking it or not. Well, that is neither my concern nor my prerogative to question that. As for me, if that perfect dream ever come to me in this life of Max Muchacho, I will be praising Allah forever for granting me that luxury of love.

No comments: