"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Thursday, November 16, 2006

An Immoral Behavior

As I was studying today, I happen to notice something peculiar that is going on downstairs through my window. I saw a person peeing by the side of a tree. Now that is not a good view to see especially when you are stressed up with studying.

Apparently, the old man is having his "personal" time in dealing with his personal needs with the public. I take that as an offence. However, we got to look at it this way. Perhaps the old man is senile or could he just be immorally unconscious of his character and the people around him? I think in any situation, if there are any urgencies of any nature's call by a person, he or she should try to withstand the need and quickly look for the nearest toilet. We are mature adults and not children after all right?

The actions of the old man is actually of illegal and not allowed according to the law as it may offend people due to the nudity behaviours. This is simply absurd and requires discipline by the police. Well, in any case, I cannot do anything either as I on the 6th Level of my flat.

If I were to ever encounter such a ludicrous act again, I will definitely tell him off or shove him away. That is the funny thing. I thought we are all civilised. What ever happen to that when we come across such incidents?

Oh well, let me return to my studying for science. I wonder whether I can find out any logic from that experience I had in relations to science. Haha, apparently not!

No comments: