"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Monday, November 06, 2006

One Down, Two More To Go!

Well, today is my English Examination for my first semester in NIE and I can tell you I can actually think and visualize nouns and verbs in my head! I had been studying ever since last Friday and I just realize that I love learning the English Language.

I can say I should be able to do not too bad for my examination today but nothing is for sure until I got the results. It is now in the hands of fate. What can I say about the coming examinations? It sucks!

Ok, as for science, I have to do a lot of reading in preparation for the test next Friday, 17/11/2006. Before I can do the revision for science, I have my last Mathematics Quiz this friday which is 10% out of my other 3 quizzes which I did not fare well. That is not all. I have yet my final dreaded exam which is this coming Mathematics Examination on the 22nd November.

I guess for these coming two weeks, my life is going to be merely, books and papers. Hey, that is not too bad at all, thinking that I have at least one and a half months of holiday break this coming November 23 onwards. At least, I have something to look forward too for some life.

Well, wish me luck. I can foresee a lot of my classmates getting stress over these few weeks. Adios.

No comments: