"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Studying at home - Its impossible!

Well..it seems that I have a lot of free time today. Actually, I am forcing myself to write something as I am feeling so lazy to study. I was browsing through some of my science notes and I realized that I am not learning anything.

So, I guess, school is the only place that I can really study for my exams. Now, what makes my room not a conducive place to study. Let me list it down here,

  • I got an entertainment system in my room plugged with HBO and other CABLE movies.
  • I got a desktop pc connected to a broadband internet.
  • I got a comfortable bed which has a mattress designed to protect my backbone from having muscle joints pains.
  • I got tonnes of DVD to watch
  • I have an MP3 player with another set of speakers for me to listen to my favourite songs.
  • I have a collection of Computer Games which I can choose to play for hours.
  • I can smoke freely in my room.

Now..with these distractions, how shall I study conveniently? So, from tommorow onwards, school is my chosen place to study and scream, though I cannot smoke in school. Sigh..I will figure something out for that. Ok...that should be all for now..I am going to watch Shark's Tale and try to study something.

Adios, Amigos.

No comments: