"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Love Annie

Oh my..I did not know that I am such a fickel minded person for all this while that when love does come by, I tend to be hysterical about it. Yes, my relationship with Annie is still new. In fact, it has only been a week and a half since we have become one. I have known her for three months now but has that made me questioned myself whether I am truly in love or not?

Ever since then, I have realized that not all relationships are supposedly to be based on love alone. To me, it is more on the other party's willingness to love me more than I do for her. Ok, what I mean here is, I may be unsure of things lately but I am confident that I have fallen for her thoroughly. I am now admitting to the whole world that I am truly in LOVE with Annie. No doubt about it. I have seen couples going through relationship for many years and love is just so strong for them to deny it. I have even a male friend whom have dated this ex-girlfriend of his for three years but all efforts went into the drain eventually. They broke off.

The problem about the word "Love" is that it always entices me to look for it more in a person. Yes, I love Annie but what I meant previously was that I did the wrong thing by comparing my young relationship with Annie to others. Well, of course, let us be honest in this. No relationships are bigger than any others. People may tend to think that I am just forcing myself to love her but no, this is a personal thing from my heart. She has been the best lady in my life caring my life always with things, no other ladies, I have known in my life, will ever do. Trust me, she is even better than my ex-fiance. I can truly and sincerely mention that always.

The question here is...how long do you need to know the person to even think of whether you are in love with him or her? Should there be a period? Should there be even an effort to know? No...it is all natural. I cannot sleep without first talking to Annie. I cannot concentrate or focus on my lessons or studying without her giving me a kiss and blessing me. I cannot pursue other things without Annie in this world. She accepted me for what I am. She adores me and do not care whether I am now underpaid since I am still a trainee. She bought me things that will be of use for me. She is losing weight for herself and me. Imagine that? A lady who loves me who is willing to do everything or even throw away everything to love me? I love her so much. Indeed. This is the one for me. She is Mrs Max. She will be sought by me always and I am praying to Allah that we will be reunited in a wedlock in future. Time will make us stronger every second.

Well, I have begun to realize that I do not need time to wonder on my true feelings of love for her. I have already felt it and I am glad I am seriously crazy with her. God has answered my challenge. That is, when I asked God on whether God can give me love from a lady. Indeed, God is the Almighty in finding the right person for me. Alhamdulilah. Praises to Allah.

Maybe it is not the right time for me to marry her yet. I still need more time to know her. However, if I were to marry anyone, it will be her. Why? The reason is...I LOVE HER.

With blessings from Allah, this will definitely end in a wedlock one day. It is a matter of time.

No comments: