"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Supplication To The Almighty

This is a song from Sami Yusuf..It is a good supplication prayers for those who are in desperate need for guidance. May Allah bless us all..

" Allahumma SalliAllah Saiyidina Muhammadiminnabiyil ummiyyi wa Allah Allihii Wasabbihii Wassallim..

Oh My Lord, my sins are like the highest mountains. My Good Deeds are very few. They are like a small pebble..I turn to you..My heart full of shame..My eyes full of tears..Bestow your forgiveness and mercy upon me.

Ya Allah. Send your peace and blessings on the Final Prophet and his family and companion and those who follow him. "

May Allah make me choose the best path for my life..

No comments: