"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Friday, January 12, 2007

The Invitation Of Love

I have nearly 13 more hours to go before I make my final decision to end my bachelorhood. Yes, I have decided to do something to end my misery. I had finally realized how much I am in love with Anne.

Tommorow will be the day I am going to ask her to move on with me on another level of relationship. I am confident this will happen well but still, I am nervous but I will pray for the best. The problem was actually about her. The solution is actually her. Oh my...May Allah help me in the acceptance by her of me being her boyfriend.

Ok I shall not talk more in this. We will see how it goes tommorow. Wish me luck

No comments: