"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Keranamu Kekasih..For you, my love..

Dear Love,

You are forever the meaning of my life. This time I have been waiting for so long. Only your touch settle my misses. Love, this is where I am giving it to you, my soul, my devotion and my dedication. My Love is for you always for the sake of being together with you on your soul, just for you...

The brightness of light coming from your eyes are just like the beauty of your feelings. I know we will sure meet always, meeting eyes to eyes, eradicating my longing for you.

Love, this is where I tell you...my love, my soul and my affections to you. My love is for you so as to be together, in front of you, love and this is for you.

Love, this is where I will make our curse to end. Our gift from God to meet. Darling, for you, I will unite it. The misses and the loving. The longing for love, we will solemnly...uphold the blessings given from Allah..forever...May Allah bless us together....

From your love, Max Muchacho

P.S Yes...i met Mrs Max...YES! Alhamdulilah..

No comments: