"Faith is doing the right thing, and keeping on doing the right thing, even when the right thing is not happening to you."

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Love and What is Next?

Oh well..I am in love..finally. There are so many things that you can venture when you are in love with a woman. Sometimes, I wonder what they are when I am single. However, this proves that, it has been so long since I have a real girlfriend in life.

Many friends have adviced me on why do I have to lead a life full of emptiness and confusion though I have been very happy with what I have got in life. Let's do a simple review on how the life of Max Muchacho used to be before I meet Anne.

I was a very sociable person. I did salsa once and party always with my buddies for almost 7 years of my life since I completed my National Service. The people that I met can be either excruciating or exciting. The lovers that I met are either going astray or rather painful especially when I knew that the relationship cannot blossom further for the rest of my life. I worked hard, travelled hard, made numerous friends, listen and enjoyed the very best of music which are beyond my wildest dreams when I was a child and I did the normal routine things that any Singaporean will do on normal days, which is, shopping and watching movies.

On the other hand, when I think of it, I kind of have a fulfilled life with the love I get from families and friends. I was quite contented with everything but there are two things in life that I hate to face annually. That should be Hari Raya and my Birthday. As I had mentioned before, I was happy but I was aimless. I had no girlfriends but many platonic relationship with ladies from all around. I began to realize that something is missing in life. This is further mentioned by my young niece who is around 8 years old by now. She told me during Eid last year something that shook my head all around. She asked me why I did not have a girlfriend and why I am not interested in getting a wife. Amazing isn't it? Children nowadays are so brilliant that they sometimes seems to know what is best for their older families. I always believed in that. I told her that my girlfriend is around and it is just that she is waiting for me somewhere. I guessed you will know what is her next question after that. She asked me why didn't she come and visit me. And the list goes on for a kid who is always inquisitive and curious for something they do not understand yet.

When I met Anne, the world seems brighter to me. She lighted up my life. I felt my fire burning and my life reborn into a world of many thrills and adventure. I do not know what or how this comes about but I guess this is what love is all about. It comes in the strangest manner to anyone. Our relationship is still in its premature stage but I can assure you, we will surpass the maturity stage at any time. We still have to find out more things about each other and keep on figuring out on our characters and credentials before any new things may happen. Any relationship will take time to blossom. I have to take more time on this.

However, we shall see how it goes. InsyaAllah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Max, congratulations! I am very happy for you and give me details!! :-D